Funny, Dirty, Yo mama, Blonde Jokes/Joke - Funny, Love, Free, Dirty SMS

If you are looking for sms, jokes, sms jokes, funny sms, sms joke than you are at right place.Here you can also find love sms, text jokes, free sms, sardar jokes, sms messages, hindi jokes, funny jokes, dirty jokes, sms text, adult sms, phone jokes, romantic sms, birthday sms, joke, blonde jokes, short jokes, jokes com, sms message, birthday jokes, free jokes, short funny jokes, one liner jokes, sms messaging, web sms, humor jokes, sms to mobile, blond jokes, blonde joke, sms online, sms service, adult jokes, send sms, sms to, mobile sms, sms email, good jokes, rude jokes, sending sms, sms phone, good night sms, short sms. So enjoy your stay here.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny 40th / 50th / 60th &"Happy Birthday Jokes"& Birthday SMS

If you are looking for birthday jokes/joke than you are at right place.Here you can also find jokes 50th birthday, 40th birthday jokes, funny birthday jokes, funny birthday joke, 30th birthday jokes, 50 birthday jokes, 21st birthday jokes, jokes for birthday, happy birthday jokes, jokes 60th birthday, birthday card jokes, birthday dirty jokes, birthday jokes poems, free birthday jokes, 40 birthday jokes, birthdays jokes, 18th birthday jokes .So enjoy your stay here





  • When I was a child my family were so poor that the only thing I got on my birthday was a year older.


  • My Husband said he wanted a tie for his birthday that matched the color of his eyes - but where can you find a bloodshot tie?


  • My wife refuses to use Inter Flora for people's birthdays. She says she doesn't think people would like margarine as a present.


  • It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present.
    "Oh, I don't know," she said. "Just give me something with diamonds."
    That's why I'm giving her a pack of playing cards.


  • Q: What song should you sing to a wildebeest on his birthday?
    A: "Happy Birthday To Gnu!"


  • "Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake."
    Next time, take off the candles."


  • Q: Did you hear about the flag's birthday?
    A: It was a flappy one!


  • Q: Did you hear about the tree's birthday?
    A: It was a sappy one!


  • Q: What did the ice cream say to the unhappy cake?
    A: "Hey, what's eating you?"


  • Q: Did you hear about the dancer's birthday?
    A: It was a tappy one!