If you are looking for mexican jokes, mexican joke than you are at right place.Here you can also find funny mexican jokes, racist mexican jokes, mexicans jokes, jokes mexican word of, jokes mexican word of the, mexican jokes of the, mexican jokes of, mexican jokes of the day, mexican word jokes, mexican dirty jokes, mexican word of the day jokes, mexican joke of, mexican joke of the, mexican joke of the day, funny mexican joke, mexican jokes and, short mexican jokes, best mexican jokes, black mexican jokes, mexican jokes one . So enjoy your stay here .
What do you get when you cross a mexican with an octopuss?
I don‘t know but it could pick lettuce good.
- A Mexican, who speaks no English, comes to the USA. As is often the case, he finds that he needs new socks. So, he walks into a clothing store, and manages to convey to the clerk that he needs something, but not exactly what.
So, the clerk starts taking down boxes and showing what‘s inside to the Mexican. He shows him a shirt, some pants, a tie, a hat, but each time the Mexican shakes his head and says “No.“
Finally, the clerk brings down a box of socks and shows them to the Mexican. The Mexican starts nodding vigorously and says “¡Eso sí que es!“
The clerk angrily blurts out, “Well why didn‘t you just spell it in the first place?!“
- Three men are traveling in the Amazon, a German, an American, and a Mexican, and they get captured by some Amazons. The head of the tribe says to the German, “What do you want on your back for your whipping?“ The German responds, “I will take oil!“ So they put oil on his back, and a large Amazon whips him ten times. When he is finished the German has these huge welts on his back, and he can hardly move. The Amazons haul the German away, and say to the Mexican, “What do you want on your back?“ “I will take nothing!“ says the Mexican, and he stands there straight and takes his ten lashings without a single flinch. “What will you take on your back?“ the Amazons ask the American. He responds, “I‘ll take the Mexican.“
- What Do You Get When You Cross A Mexican And A Dumb Blonde?
A Kid Who Spraypaints His Name On A Chain Link Fence.
Q. Why doesnt mexico have a olympic team?
A. Because every mexican that can run, jump, and swim is already across the border!
- There‘s A Deer And A Mexican Lying Dead In The Road, Whats The Difference? There Is Skid Marks In Front Of The Deer.
- A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom is baking. He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face. He says, “Mom, look - I‘m a white boy!“ His mom slaps him in the face and says, “Go show your father.“ He goes to his dad in the living room and says, “Look Dad, I‘m a white boy.“ His dad slaps him hard in the face and says, “Go show your grandmother.“ The boy goes into his grandmother‘s room and say, “Mira, Abuelita, I‘m a white boy.“ His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother. His mother says, “See, did you learn anything from that?“ To which the boy replies, “Sure did! I have only been white for five minutes and I already hate you Mexicans!“
- What kind of cans are there in Mexico?
- A Mexican family crosses over the border to the Land of Milk and Honey where the streets are paved with gold. But the husband can find no work.
His family is hungry, so he takes a walk to a quiet place at the foot of a big hill, kneels at the base of a tree, and begins to pray: “Sweet Jesus, please show me a way to feed my family…“
Eyes closed, the Mexican does not see the BLACK man coming over the top of the hill, who is stumbling wildly with a broken grocery sack. When the Mexican man opens his eyes, a large wheel of cheddar cheese rolls down the hill an lands at his feet!
“Oh, thank you Jesus, thank you!“ he cries, grabs the cheese, and runs straight home. Upon returning home, he gives the cheese to his wife and instructs her to make nachos.
“But wouldn‘t you rather have cheese enchiladas and burritos and other things?“ she inquires.
“No,“ the husband says, “Jesus sent this to me with a message… As I ran home, I kept hearing Him yell, ‘ THAT‘S NACHO CHEESE! THAT‘S NACHO CHEESE!‘
- “Honey, I‘ll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want - and I don‘t expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you otherwise. I‘ll go hunting, fishing, boozin, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don‘t you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules! Any comments?“
His lovely new bride said, “No, that‘s fine with me. Just understand that there‘ll be sex here at eight o‘clock every night - whether you‘re here or not.“