Funny, Dirty, Yo mama, Blonde Jokes/Joke - Funny, Love, Free, Dirty SMS

If you are looking for sms, jokes, sms jokes, funny sms, sms joke than you are at right place.Here you can also find love sms, text jokes, free sms, sardar jokes, sms messages, hindi jokes, funny jokes, dirty jokes, sms text, adult sms, phone jokes, romantic sms, birthday sms, joke, blonde jokes, short jokes, jokes com, sms message, birthday jokes, free jokes, short funny jokes, one liner jokes, sms messaging, web sms, humor jokes, sms to mobile, blond jokes, blonde joke, sms online, sms service, adult jokes, send sms, sms to, mobile sms, sms email, good jokes, rude jokes, sending sms, sms phone, good night sms, short sms. So enjoy your stay here.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Funny / Short / Clean Irish Jokes for Kids and Adult

If you are looking for irish jokes, irish joke than you are at right place.Here you can also find irish jokes, irish joke, and irish jokes, short irish jokes, irish jokes one, best irish jokes, dirty irish jokes, funny irish jokes, clean irish jokes, irish jokes one liners, racist irish jokes, irish wedding jokes, irish jokes for, best irish joke, good irish jokes .So enjoy your stay here.






  • A Kerryman rang Aer Lingus and asked how long it took to fly from Dublin to London.
    “Just a minute sir,“ said the girl on the desk.
    “Thank you,“ said the Kerryman and hung up.

  • A wedding occurred, just outside Cavan in Ireland. To keep tradition going,
    everyone got drunk and the bride‘s and groom‘s families have a storming row and begin wrecking the reception room and generally kicking the crap out of each other.

    The Police get called in to break up the fight. The following week, all members of both families appear in court. The fight continues in the court room until the Judge finally brings calm with the use of his hammer, shouting “Silence in Court“.

    The court room goes silent and Paddy (the best man) stands up and says, “Judge.. I was the best man at the wedding and I think I should explain what happened“. The Judge agrees and asks Paddy to take the stand. Paddy begins his explanation by telling the court that it is traditional in a Cavan wedding that the Best Man gets the first dance with the Bride. The judge says “OK“.

    “Well“, said Paddy, “After I had finished the first dance, the music kept going, so I continued dancing to the second song, and after that the music kept going and I was dancing to the third song.. when all of a sudden the Groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave the Bride an unmerciful kick in her privates“.

    The Judge instantly responded… “God.. that must of hurt!“
    Paddy replies “HURT!.. He broke three of my fingers.“


  • An Englishman, a Frenchman and an Irishman were in a pub talking about their children.

    ‘My son was born on St George‘s Day, ‘remarked the Englishman, ‘So we obviously decided to call him George.‘

    ‘That‘s a real coincidence, ‘observed the Frenchman, ‘My daughter was born on Valentine‘s Day, so we decided to call her Valentine.‘

    ‘That‘s really incredible, ‘drawled the Irishman, ‘Exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake.‘


  • An Irishman took a photograph of his son to the chemist. ‘I wonder,‘ he said, ‘could you enlarge this for me?‘ ‘Yes, certainly,‘ the chemist replied. ‘And would it be possible for you to take his hat off for me?‘ ‘Well, I‘m sure we could do something. Yes, we could touch it up for you.‘ ‘Oh, that‘s fine.‘ ‘Tell me,‘ said the chemist, ‘which side does your son part his hair?‘ The Irishman smiled. ‘Oh, come on now. You‘ll see that when you take his hat off.‘

  • A Texan rancher comes to Ireland and meets a Kerry farmer.
    The Texan says : “Takes me a whole day to drive from one side of my ranch to the other.“
    The Kerry farmer says: “Ah sure, I know, sir. We have tractors like that over here too.“

  • An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman applied for a job as chauffeur to a rich lady.
    ‘I‘m such a good driver,‘ said The Englishman, ‘I can go within an inch of The edge of a cliff without driving over,‘ said The Scotsman.
    ‘And how close to The cliff edge can you drive?‘ The lady asked The Irishman.
    ‘I keep as far away from cliffs with The car as I possibly can,‘ said The Irishman.