If you are looking for phone jokes, cell phone jokes than you are at right place.Here you can also find phone joke, funny cell phone jokes, jokes for cell phone, mobile phone jokes, phones jokes, cell phone joke, cell phones jokes, free phone jokes, text phone jokes, funny phone jokes, jokes for mobile phones, jokes for phone, phone dirty jokes, dirty cell phone jokes, jokes on phone, prank phone jokes, joke phone number . So enjoy your stay here. If your are looking for latest SMS messages collection than click here
- When doesn‘t a telephone work underwater?
When it‘s wringing wet!
- Tech Support: “I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.“
Tech Support: “Did you get a pop-up menu?“
Tech Support: “Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?“
Tech Support:: “Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?“
Customer: “Sure, you told me to write ‘click‘ and I wrote ‘click‘.“
- Customer: “I received the software update you sent, but I am still getting the same error message.“ Tech Support:: “Did you install the update?“
Customer: “No. Oh, am I supposed to install it to get it to work?“
- Customer:: “I‘m having trouble installing Microsoft Word.“ Tech Support:: “Tell me what you‘ve done.“
Customer: “I typed ‘A:SETUP‘.“
Tech Support:: “Ma‘am, remove the disk and tell me what it says.“
Customer:: “It says ‘[PC manufacturer] Restore and Recovery disk‘.“
Tech Support:: “Insert the MS Word setup disk.“
Tech Support: “Did you buy MS word?“
- Mike went to office and called to his house over phone. Servant had taken the receiver.
Mike: Who is speaking?
Servant : Servant Sir.
Mike: Where is the Madam?
Mike: She is sleeping with her husband in bedroom.
Mike: What? I am her husband came to office today.
Servant: What can I do now sir?
Mike: Open the cupboard, pick the Gun, shoot both of them, come back and tell me, till then I am waiting in the line. After some time … there come 2 shooting sounds … after that …
Servant: Yes, I did Sir. But what can I do next Sir?
Mike: Open the back door, throw both of them into the swimming pool
Servant: There is no swimming pool in our house Sir
Mike: What…? No swimming pool?
Servant: Yes Sir
Mike: Sorry, wrong number !!!!!!!!