Funny, Dirty, Yo mama, Blonde Jokes/Joke - Funny, Love, Free, Dirty SMS

If you are looking for sms, jokes, sms jokes, funny sms, sms joke than you are at right place.Here you can also find love sms, text jokes, free sms, sardar jokes, sms messages, hindi jokes, funny jokes, dirty jokes, sms text, adult sms, phone jokes, romantic sms, birthday sms, joke, blonde jokes, short jokes, jokes com, sms message, birthday jokes, free jokes, short funny jokes, one liner jokes, sms messaging, web sms, humor jokes, sms to mobile, blond jokes, blonde joke, sms online, sms service, adult jokes, send sms, sms to, mobile sms, sms email, good jokes, rude jokes, sending sms, sms phone, good night sms, short sms. So enjoy your stay here.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny Animal Jokes / Dog Jokes / Pet Jokes

If you are looking for Animal Jokes/joke than you are at right place.Here you can also find Animals Jokes, Funny Animals Jokes, Jokes On Animals . So enjoy your stay here.






  • A cat was running wildly down alleys, up fire escapes, down cellars and what-not. A neighbor knew whose cat it was and reported it. "Your cat is running around like mad."
    "I know," answered the owner. "He's just been sterilized and he is canceling engagements."


  • An ant and an elephant share a night of romance. The next morning the ant wakes up and the elephant is dead.
    "Shit!" says the ant. "One night of passion and I will spend the rest of my life digging a grave!"


  • A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!
    A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!


  • A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves. "What are you doing in there?" she asked.The rabbit replied: "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?" to which the lady replied, "Yes."
    "Well," the rabbit said, "I'm westing."

  • Two rabbits were being chased by a pack of wolves. The wolves chased the rabbits into a thicket. After a few minutes, one rabbit turned to the other and said, "Well, do you want to make a run for it or stay here a few days and out number them?"


  • There was a hound dog laying in the yard. An old man in overalls was sitting on the porch."Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" the tourist asked.
    The old man replied, "Nope."
    So the tourist stepped out of his car. The dog ran over snarling and growling and bit him on his arms and legs. As the dog was dragging him away the tourist was flailing around in the dust and yelled, "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"
    The old man replied, "Ain't my dog."